top of page
Sun, Sep 26|
San Francisco Temple's DV AwarenessTraining w/Courageous Fire
Black female victims and survivors of domestic violence. Is it different for them than others? If so, how can YOU help? Find out in this training!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
About the event
This Awareness training will cover:
- Spotting possible signs of IPV/DV (intimate partner violence/domestic violence) in the perpetrator
- Spotting possible signs of IPV/DV in a victim/survivor
- Recognizing the lesser-known types of IPV/DV
- Learning which types of DV have longer-lasting adverse effects on victim-survivors (not what you may think!)
- Getting links to our resource lists for effective culturally-responsive services
- Learning which mainstream resources are needed/helpful services
We're going to INTERACT! Just because this is virtual, doesn't mean we can't engage with one another, and we WILL! There will be easy-to-follow instructions during those times of the presentation.
San Fran Temple's DV Training
This free ticket will give you access to the training on the date and time listed only. We're thrilled you've decided to participate!
bottom of page