top of page
Fri, Jul 15|
Centers of Trust Training (1-on-1 with Gaylena White-Young)
Did you know some things Black women confide in you can help protect them, heal them, and even save their lives? Find out in this training!
Registration is Closed - Mtg FULLEmail email@example.com
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDT
Des Moines, 4309 University Ave, Des Moines, IA 50311, USA
About the event
This Centers of Trust training will cover:
- The DV picture today for Black women
- Training, perception, & treatment of Black girls
- 3 Harmful caricatures of Black women
- The Black community's expectation of Black women
- Black woman's compound trauma behavior
- The impact of compound trauma on the Black woman's body
- Screening for DV
- Effective resources - cultural and mainstream
We're going to INTERACT! There will be easy-to-follow instructions during those times of the presentation.
This free ticket will give you access to the training on the date and time listed only. We're thrilled you've decided to participate!
This event is sold out
bottom of page